May 9, 2014 by AnnMarie
Read the info if you plan on attending!
1. Location is between Bay & Magnolia in Neptune ON THE BEACH (gps my apartment at 1008 1st St if you’re not familiar with the area).
2. Parking is on 1st street, Bay or Magnolia (it’s not complicated folks, park as close to the water as you can)
3. Bring a BEACH TOWEL or YOGA MAT or you’ll be rolling around in the sand for an hour.
4. Bring LOTS of water and wear sunblock.
5. Wear your swimsuit if you want to jump in after the workout or to cool down during it – something I highly recommend.
6. This is a 45 to 60 minute barefoot workout IN THE SAND.
7. Weather permitting! If the weather calls for rain we’ll cancel – check back here before making the drive out. (Weather looks great for tomorrow though)
8. COED class! Bring the kids, hubby, brothers, boyfriends, friends and really anyone! $10 per person for newbies.
9. This counts as one class pass for groupon or class pass holders and is free for unlimited class members.