New to our group? You can do this! Here’s how to join us in 3 easy steps:
Schedule an orientation class by calling or texting 962-9960. Limited space is available in each class so call ahead!
Why do I need to call ahead and why is there limited space? We offer hands on training to get your started and are only able to accommodate 4 new members per class to ensure everyone gets proper instruction for a safe and effective workout.
Arrive at your scheduled time. This will typically be 20 minutes prior to class start.
What if I’m late? We will not delay class to attend to you if you’re late. Please be courteous and do not disrupt the instruction of other members since it’s not their fault you are late. Please allow travel time for problems like bad weather and traffic. Plan ahead!
Our classes, our girls, our attitude…it’s all about working hard, being supportive and having fun doing it. We can’t wait to welcome you to our Bunny family.
What to bring:
- A very big bottle of water
- A sweat towel
- Wear comfy gym clothes and shoes
How to prepare:
- Hydrate very well the day before and day of your workout with us
- Fuel up with a small, healthy snack one to two hours before class starts
- Perform warm up exercises prior to class start
- As with any workout program, get your doctors permission
After your orientation:
- JOIN our closed Facebook group for schedule changes, events and info.
- LIKE our Facebook page for our workout of the week, challenges, contests and events.
- SUBSCRIBE to our blog (see the link here on the website in the side column)
- FOLLOW us on Instagram